Is it wrong for a married couple to have sex just for pleasure?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Almost an entire book in the Old Testament is dedicated to the subject of passion and sex for pleasure. Song of Solomon is so detailed in its intention of sexual pleasure in marriage that allegorie...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Husband and wife are meant to enjoy sex as long as you are joined together in holy matrimony, you can have sex at anytime not only when you are trying to have a baby.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible