What is Zion? What is Mount Zion? What is the biblical meaning of Zion?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Psalm 87:2-3 says, "The Lord loves the gates of Zion / more than all the other dwellings of Jacob. / Glorious things are said of you, / city of God." According to this verse, Zion is synonymous wit...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
What is the spiritual significance of Mount Zion?
It is the place that God has chosen to place his name. It is the place where the lord Jesus will be seated on the throne of David at his return ruling over the physical nation of Israel and all the nations that live over into the coming new age. See Zech:14:all
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible