0

How do I not be scared of the rapture because only God knows the true date?

Basically I just want to live a long life but I’m just curious how do I not worry about the rapture happening because I know in Mathew it says that no man knows the day knor the hour. But I just hope it’s not anything soon I just want to live a long life heeded on earth and not worry but I am but I have accepted Jesus into my heart and have prayed the siners prayer but I just need help and support in terms of this question 

Matthew 24:36

KJV - 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Clarify Share Report Asked February 28 2020 Mini Cody Shelby