1

How do I open the door of my heart to let Jesus in?

Revelation 3:20

ESV - 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

Clarify Share Report Asked 6 days ago Mini Anonymous

1
F1d1da51 9aac 4e75 b9f2 f842a42d9158 Katie Musser
Let me start by saying I am not theological scholar or Bible teacher but I do believe I have the gift of encouragement and have a passion to share the gospel with people. 

God first chooses us. We can love the lord because he first loved us. If you hear the metaphorical knock at the door or I’d say your heart that’s The Lord calling you into a relationship with him all you need to do to “open” that door is to enter into a relationship with him. Start reading the Bible, seek guidance from a Christian friend, attend a Bible believing truth teaching church, ask questions, and start praying. Start the relationship with your savior. The more time spent together the more understanding and pull you’ll feel. In time a commitment to faith or the asking of Jesus into your heart will solidify your salvation and the relationship will continue.

1 day ago 0 responses Vote Up Share Report