Is it really true that the Queen of England is the universal head of the Anglican Church? If so, how is she the one? How can this scenario be backed up in scripture?
If it is true that the Queen of England is the universal head of the Anglican Church, how did this come to this? What is the basis of it?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible