What was the significance of the altar King Ahaz built?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Second Kings 16 describes the reign of King Ahaz in Judah. During his reign, he went to Damascus to meet Tiglath-pileser, king of Assyria (verse 10). While there Ahaz saw the altar the Assyrians us...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible