Will David reign with Jesus in the Millennial Kingdom?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
After the Tribulation and the Battle of Armageddon, Jesus will establish His 1,000-year Kingdom on earth. In Jeremiah 30, God promises Israel that the yoke of foreign oppression would be cast off f...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
It is highly possible that David is one of the 24 elders (Rev.4:4) who already have crowns and will rule with Christ from the throne in heaven after his second coming. Each of the elders will have his own area to rule. Christ is actually an emperor (king of kings) who sits above all those given crowns in the Kingdom of Heaven, and distributes the crowns according to his will.
"And HE shall reign forever and ever." He has no associates seated next to Him.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible