What is the meaning of the blood of Christ?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
The phrase "blood of Christ" is used several times in the New Testament and is the expression of the sacrificial death and full atoning work of Jesus on our behalf. References to the Savior's blood...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe in his book, INDEX OF BIBLICAL IMAGES, has 1 reference to BLOOD as "The Atoning Death of Christ., Revelation 12:11.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible