How young can you be and ask Jesus to be your Savior?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
There is definitely no age requirement for salvation. Jesus Himself declared, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these" (Matth...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
The Bible does not set an age requirement - the Bible does not say anything about "asking Jesus to be your Savior" at all. This is another one of those man-made traditions, that are "nice to do", but not biblical. So much for "sola scriptura".
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible