6

Do we sin daily? Is it possible to go an entire day without sinning?

13
While there is not a Bible verse that specifically states we commit a sinful act each day, we do have verses that remind us that we have inherited the capacity to sin at any moment. "Sin entered th...

7
Stringio Joe cattani
Can we live a sinless life? Of course you can. All things are possible though God. Did any man live a sinless life yesterday? No. Will any man live a sinless life today? No. I tell you, I sinned thousands of tlmes before I opened my eyes this morning.

Most people would define sin as an action, deed, activity, conduct, or doing something. I believe the gravest of sin is inaction, doing nothing at all. (Mathew 25:31-46) what you do to the least of my brothern, you did to me.

Yes, I have sinned many times today. When a child dies in this world due to the lack of food, medicine or living conditions, I have sinned. When men are imprisoned, not a prison with walls, guards, and bars, but the prison of discrimination, prejudice, or poverty, I have sinned. My sin of inaction allows evil and injustice to flourish in this world. 

If we all stand up in protest to injustice, the world will become as God planned it. A nation of priests. Where there will be no need for laws, no need for police, no need for prison, no need for lawyers, no need for government. 

So yes, one day we will live in a sinless world, but it won't be today.

March 27 2014 2 responses Vote Up Share Report

4
Mini Gene Waldenmaier Retired, Commissioned Officer, BSME, MBA, PE, Consultant
Unless a person is in a coma, without brain activity, I believe each person sins daily. It does not require physical action to commit sin for James 7:17 states “him that knows to do good, and does it not, to him it is sin”. In a similar manner, lusting with our eyes can be sin as stated in Mark 9:47.

March 27 2014 0 responses Vote Up Share Report

4
Data rogers ward
This prophet writes by permission of the Holy Spirit. Yes! We can live sinless lives. This is the purpose of Jesus and the Holy Ghost. Jesus came as the perfect example and ensample of how to live holy and sinless lives. Jesus said "I give you power over all power of the enemy". It is not Gods purpose for man to live a defeated life. My bible tells me "I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me". When we heed the word and obey the Holy Spirit we are "more than conquerers" and world overcomers.

And when we do fall short and miss the mark we have a high priest and counselor, mediator who is waiting for us to repent. And when we do repent he "is faithful and just to forgive us from all of our sins and cleans us from all righteousness" we stand in the righteousness of God thru Jesus. Not the righteousness of man but the righteousness of God.

I cant speak for everyone but I thank God everyday for Jesus being in my life. If he has removed my sin, paid the price then the least I can do is thank him and walk and talk in his glory. I thank God that we are not forsaken but forgiven. 

Gods grace, mercy, spirit and Son is so much greater than sin. Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world. I cant do anything without him but everything with him. I thank God for the relationship we have with him thru Jesus. If Jesus says that my sins are forgiven I am not about to let anyone tell me otherwise.

March 28 2014 1 response Vote Up Share Report

1
20150702 091558 L.S. James
Fallen man--utterly corrupt in thought, word and deed--need realize that his best is either soiled in sin or dead works (Heb 9:14). 

We that were purchased by the blood of Christ, that repented and believed The Christ of God (Luke 9:20) to become the righteousness of God in Him (2 Cor 5:21), still sin inherently, intrinsically, intentionally. 

What then distinguishes the believer from the unbeliever when both sin? Forgiveness. Being justified by faith in Christ, the forgiven are not innocent but graciously pardoned of guilt because of the Lord's exhaustive work at Calvary. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:8). 

With 613 Laws of the Old Testament called the Mitzvot and 38 Commandments from the four Gospels or 1050 commands via repetition in the New Testament for believers to obey, how else but surely that the just shall live by faith! (Rom 1:17) 

NB Sola Scriptura - Scripture Alone, Solus Christus - Christ Alone, Sola Gratia - Grace Alone, Sola Fide - Faith Alone, Soli Deo Gloria - The Glory of God Alone.

May 30 2014 1 response Vote Up Share Report