3

Am I my brother's keeper?

Genesis 4:1 - 9

ESV - 1 Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, saying, "I have gotten a man with the help of the Lord. 2 And again, she bore his brother Abel. Now Abel was a keeper of sheep, and Cain a worker of the ground.

11
The phrase "my brother's keeper" occurs in the context of the story of Cain and Abel in Genesis 4:1-9. After the Lord God had expelled Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden for their disobedience, C...

2
Data Tony Flores Tony Flores a servant of Jesus Christ
Yes, we are our bother's keeper according to Jesus. Jesus summarized the Ten Commandments as 'love God above all' and 'love thy neighbor as thy self.' Your neighbor is your brother.

September 17 2015 1 response Vote Up Share Report

1
Mini Brian Ansell Retired school teacher, now sell homemprovements i
A Christian first loves himself then he can love his neighbor as himself and of course my brother is my neighbor. So unless I am to keep my neighbors I cannot be expected to keep may brothers. But I do need to love them all as I love myself.

September 17 2015 0 responses Vote Up Share Report