3

Should Christian men or women wear earrings?

10
There were men and women in the Bible who wore earrings (Exodus 32:2-3; Numbers 31:50; Judges 8:24; Song of Solomon 1:10-11). The Bible nowhere condemns an earring or earrings in women or men. Some...

4
Mini vivian lipari
I will answer this question concerning myself. I would not wear earrings in my ear or a cross that is filled with diamonds. The reason is jesus suffered so much for me and when I see a picture of jesus bleeding on the cross, I have my answer and to me it's a big no. Please understand this is what I feel, no judgment here. God bless

March 23 2014 0 responses Vote Up Share Report

1
95 1 Jay Saunders
Fashion trends and styles come and go so we come to Christ as we are. The Holy Spirit indwelling us changes us more on the inside than the outside.

Developing the fruit of the spirit becomes or should become our primary goal. As we notice unbecoming habits of speech or actions, we should encounter conviction to change.

This may or may not include our outer appearance. The way we dress may have been determined by our desire to seduce the opposite sex. This would no longer be a desire of a born again child of God.

Desiring a born again mate for marriage and a family would or could become a normal desire of any young person full of vitality. After all God himself gave us a desire to procreate but within his guidelines of correct steps in doing so.

The fruits of the spirit are love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, meekness, gentleness, faithfulness, and patience with self-control. Galatians 5:22-23

It will save you a lot of grieve, stress, arguments and sorrow in life if you and a possible marriage partner master this before marriage.

If it were not so I would tell you nothing.

Pastor Jay

September 05 2018 1 response Vote Up Share Report