What does the Bible say about Sunday school?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
The Sunday school movement began in Britain in the 1780s and spread to America in the 19th century. But the Sunday schools of that day were nothing like we have today; they were schools very much l...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
There were no Sunday schools, or even schools for all, in biblical times!
So, I do not expect there to be any reference in the Bible about it at all.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible