1

What’s the whole message behind this portion of Psalms 23:4? What does is mean that although we walk through the valley of death, we will not have to fear evil?

Psalms 23:1 - 6

AMP - 1 THE LORD is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack. 2 He makes me lie down in [fresh, tender] green pastures; He leads me beside the still and restful waters.

Clarify Share Report Asked November 13 2021 Mini IUPELI LEUI

2
Mini Shirley H Wife, mother, veteran in the spiritual war we all face!
King David prayed for forgiveness, citing that he was a temporary resident on earth, as all his ancestors were. We all are like shadows. 1 Chronicles 29:15

1 Kings 11:36 says that the dark pagan world anticipated One who would come and be a light.

In Luke 1:79 we find the Dawn from on high will visit to shine light to all who live in the shadow of death and give guidance to the way of peace.

Without Jesus in our lives, we struggle in a difficult and confusing existence. Valleys are filled with crooked places. They can be rough, hard to navigate. Luke 3:5,6

The valley of the shadow of death looms everywhere around the earth. 

Take heart, we know that we have passed from death to life when we live in harmony with our brothers and sisters. When we love each other like Christ loved us, we live in light. 1 John 3:14

Psalm 91:1: "The one who lives under the protection of the Most High dwells in the shadow of the Almighty." He has passed through the valley of the shadow of death, and will have eternal life. 

1 Corinthians 15:54: This human body will be transformed and become incorruptible.

November 15 2021 0 responses Vote Up Share Report

1
Mini Donna Williams
I believe that the words of the psalmist are very comforting, and in my opinion it encourages me to know that when I am going through a dark time in my life or in a low place in my life, that I do not have to fear because the Lord is with me. I have the assurance of His Word and the presence of His Spirit to comfort me, no matter what I may have to go through in this life. Even in the midst of a life or death situation, I do not have to fear evil from the evil one, the devil!

The Holy Spirit is always present and will guide us through difficult and adverse situations!

November 26 2021 0 responses Vote Up Share Report