0

What will heaven be like? (John 14:2)

John 14:1 - 14

ESV - 1 Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?

Clarify Share Report Asked September 26 2021 My picture Jack Gutknecht

1
Mini Grant Abbott Child of Father, Follower of Son, Student of Spirit
The book of Revelation gives us some spectacular visions of what heaven is like, especially chapters 4,5,19,20,21,22.

There are also some great descriptions in Ezekiel ch 1 and Isaiah ch 6.

In practical terms, we will worship God since that is what we were created for, just like the angels. We will also rest from the struggle of human existence as Christians living in a sinful world.

In the New Earth, with our glorious new eternal bodies, we will once again take care of the earth, as God intended at creation.

September 27 2021 0 responses Vote Up Share Report