0

What does the Holy Bible say about the dictatorships?

I am a teacher (with a tiny heart of a student) of History and Catholicism in the Sacred Heart College of Slokerinh, a beautiful place of the universe, which was created by the Greatest LORD. I was wondering the last day with my students if they wanted to live in a dictatorship, because it is a great form of government. They asked me what the Bible says about it. I did not know what to answer, so I put this in this great great web hoping the answer of some Samaritan person.

Thanks to all of my fans!!   

Clarify (2) Share Report Asked March 14 2019 Charly Oswald J. Varas