2

How can I best reach my non-Christian family members with the gospel?

How can I share the gospel when I get eye rolls or the subject gets changed when I try, and my family calls me a Bible thumper?

Mark 16:15

ESV - 15 And he said to them, "Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.

Clarify Share Report Asked April 04 2018 Mini Anonymous

1
Emilio 1992 Emo Tenorio Shomer
A great question and I humbly submit for your consideration a simple; yet sometimes very hard to execute game plan. As a known Christian your duty and mission is to be HIS best warrior diametrically opposed to the limiting factors of this little sphere 24/7.

Rather than wasting valuable time trying to cross this schism now, bi pass them looking for better ground. A pastor once told me and I've found it to be true: "If you want God to do something in your life: do that for another," the principle of sowing and reaping.

Set your sights on the long game as the tribulations of this world take their tolls upon the delusional wandering sojourners, be always prepared and ready to humbly come to their emotional rescue during such times. (2 Timothy 2:23; Hebrews 3:15)

Bottom Line:
Having dealt with similar slick family characters over a span of time I do not consider it odd that their adversarial positions have waned or changed via some rough reality stick time dealing with life's pandemoniums. (Ezekiel 12:2; 2 Timothy 2:25; 2 Timothy 2:26)

It's our compassionate nature that wants to protect all those who are perishing from themselves. The reality is; that sometimes those tough nuts need to bounce off the concrete a few times to crack 'em. (Proverbs 18:14; Psalms 118:18; Ezekiel 18:32)

Biblical truth is the only sure anchor for mankind in our current age of changing emotional micro-aggression nonsense. Where common sense seems to be outlawed or a rare thing in short supply. (Ecclesiastes 10:2; Matthew 25:33; 2 Timothy 4:4)

“Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy.” C.S. Lewis

"The occupation of the good soldier of Christ is war," Charles Spurgeon.

In the Lord's freedom.........warrior on

April 04 2018 0 responses Vote Up Share Report

0
Mini Aurel Gheorghe
It is not always easy to share the Gospel with non believers, especially when they are member of your own family. 

Sometimes when we engage in doctrinal discussions, atheists love to point out the hypocrisy that some believers are guilty of, to ridicule the fallen from grace TV evangelists or Christian public figures who occasionally make the news for less than honorable behavior. 

However, there is nothing more powerful than our personal conduct that can be a testimony for our faith. Rather than pointing to Scriptures, we can be an example of kindness, tolerance, patience and love. Sooner or later, people around us, will notice that we are different, that we are unusually kind and loving and do not repay evil for evil (1 Peter 3:9; Titus 2:7, 8). 

"In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven" (Matt 5:14, 15, 16).

April 08 2018 0 responses Vote Up Share Report