0

What did God create first, the egg or the hen?

I have been reading the Genesis of the Bible for two years and it is a very beautiful book (I underlined the parts of the Genesis which I liked with a green pen). However, I am a teacher and there is a crucial point in the Creation which is not in the Genesis and when my students ask it me, I do not know to answer them. Then, I found the ebible.com and I decided to ask it.

Clarify Share Report Asked 10 days ago Charly Oswald J. Varas

2
Genesis 1:20-25 refers to God making fully-formed living animals (such as great sea creatures, and birds capable of flying and feeding themselves), and not embryos or nestlings, just as in the same way He had earlier (in Genesis 1:11-12) made fully-formed plants and trees, rather than seeds.

With specific reference to the question, if God had created only the egg first, there wouldn't have been a hen to incubate it, would there?

10 days ago 1 response Vote Up Share Report