Does God sometimes use evil to accomplish His plans?
Habakkuk 1:5 - 11
5 Look among the nations, and see; wonder and be astounded. For I am doing a work in your days that you would not believe if told.
6 For behold, I am raising up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, who march through the breadth of the earth, to seize dwellings not their own.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Habakkuk 1:5-11 is a prophecy in which God relates His intention to raise up Babylon, a "ruthless" and "dreaded" nation, to achieve His purpose. This raises the question, Does God sometimes use evi...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible