1

How should believers have each other's back?

Clarify Share Report Asked September 05 2016 Mini Anonymous

1
Blood Phil Calvert husband and dad, follower of the bible and bible studies
Matthew 18:16 KJV
[16] But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

Matthew 18:20 KJV
[20] For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

1 Corinthians 5:4 KJV
[4] In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,

We must be there for each. We as Christians must stand together. 

Luke 22:32 KJV
[32] But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

There is strength in numbers, if you see or hear you fellow Christian have a debate or talk about God you can be there to help out in the discussion. You could even help save a person and turn them to God. 

If they are having a bad time you can cheer them up and encourage them to take their problems to God. You can pray with them and for them.

September 05 2016 0 responses Vote Up Share Report