What does the Bible say about feeding the hungry?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
I believe that in order to be fully christian, you must follow the bible and Jesus teachings. This includes feeding the hungry. Feeding the hungry can mean a variety of things, but the best thing you can do is feed those who are unable to feed themselves. My prayers are with you. Amen.
S. Michael Houdmann
The Bible says we are to care for the poor, which involves feeding the hungry. God is pictured as feeding the hungry. "He has filled the hungry with good things," Mary sings (Luke 1:53). "He uphold...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible