3

Who is God talking to in Ezek 34:25-31?

Ezekiel 34:25 - 31

NKJV - 25 I will make a covenant of peace with them, and cause wild beasts to cease from the land; and they will dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods. 26 I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing.

Clarify Share Report Asked May 28 2013 Mini Anonymous

3
Stringio Colin Wong Supporter Founder, eBible.com
God is talking about making a covenant of peace with the people of Israel. The previous verses particularly verse 23 to 24 talk of a Messiah of the line of David who will fulfill this covenant.

Ezekiel 34:23-24
And I will set up over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he shall feed them: he shall feed them and be their shepherd. And I, the Lord, will be their God, and my servant David shall be prince among them. I am the Lord; I have spoken.

May 30 2013 0 responses Vote Up Share Report