2

How can God know me personally if He sees Jesus when He looks at me?

When God sees me he sees the righteousness of Christ, so how can God possibly know me personally?

1 John 3:1

ESV - 1 See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him.

Clarify Share Report Asked January 02 2016 Data Linda Kowatsch

2
Mini Sibongile Sehlake
God knows you, he sees beyond what human eye can see.

"But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly" (Matthew 6:6 KJV)

You so important to him that he knows even the number of your hair.
"Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? And one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows (Matthew 10:29 - 10:31 KJV)."

When he looks at you, he sees the finished job of his son and the sacrifice that was made for you to be in right standing with him.

January 04 2016 0 responses Vote Up Share Report