What is Jungian analytic psychology, and is it biblical?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Without a doubt, there are many theories of psychology that are at odds with the Bible. However, it is possible to incorporate certain aspects of secular theory into Bible-based counseling. The key...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Jung joined Freud, as did many others, with Freud's introduction into psychiatry. Jung took Freud beyond the physical to the mystical. Both missed the boat.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible