2

What does the Bible say about bestiality?

14
The Bible mentions bestiality in four different passages. Exodus 22:19 says, "Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death." Leviticus 18:23 declares, "Do not have sexual rel...

1
Mini Jean Email Believer
As the scriptures above state, the bible clearly prohibits bestiality. However, thank God for Jesus Christ who brought a way out of perpetual condemnation. So if you are struggling with the urge or are already involved in this and want to be free, LORD Jesus gives us a way out. Like all addictions, its hard to simply walk away in our own strength and be done with it; its essentially a demonic spirit trying to keep you (or your loved one) from experiencing freedom. In the ministries I've seen where people struggling with this problem have received deliverance, a demon of lust has often manifested. You can watch on YouTube a minister called TB Joshua delivering a man who was involved in bestiality as an example of what sort of demonic manifestations occur during deliverance. So begin the fight with the weapons you have at your disposal right now which are:
1. Prayer
2.Fasting

If the battle has been so long and tiring that your faith is weak, going to a deliverance minister experienced with dealing with casting out demons is another solution. Jesus and His disciples did this deliverance ministry. So don't feel you can't seek help.

Here is a sample prayer for someone dealing with this problem:

Father in the Name of Jesus Christ, I come against this demonic spirit of bestiality that is ruining my life with the Blood of Jesus Christ and the fire of the Holy Spirit. I claim my freedom that was provided on the cross of Calvary and I received it now in the Name of Jesus.

May 10 2015 0 responses Vote Up Share Report