Does the Greek word arsenokoitai in 1 Corinthians 6:9 really mean homosexuals or something else?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
In 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 Paul lists some sinful lifestyles that give evidence that a person is not saved: "Do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Ne...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
The O.T. affirms this in Leviticus 18:22; 20:13 and it is also affirmed in Romans 1:26, 27. There really isn't any question for someone who simply wants to know what is being said in the Bible.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible