What is a hedge of protection?
Job 1:1 - 22
1 There was a man in the land of Uz whose name was Job, and that man was blameless and upright, one who feared God and turned away from evil.
2 There were born to him seven sons and three daughters.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
In the first chapter of Job, God points out to Satan that Job is "blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil" (Job 1:8). Satan replies, "Does Job fear God for nothing?...Have you not...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible