What does the New Testament say about homosexuality?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
The Bible is consistent through both Old and New Testaments in confirming that homosexuality is sin (Genesis 19:1-13; Leviticus 18:22; 20:13; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9; Jude 1:7). In this m...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
As I see it, there are 3 main passages in the New Testament relating to homosexuality and being prohibited therein. I think that almost every scholar and church leader for the past 2,000 years agreeing with me.
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
and 1 Timothy 1:10
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible