Does the Bible say anything about a black Pope in relation to the end times?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
The idea of there being a black Pope in the end times does not come from the Bible, but rather from the visions of Saint Malachy in the 12th century. In approximately A.D. 1139, Saint Malachy recei...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
The pope isn't mentioned in it, nor is the Jesuit order from where the black pope comes from. That is a Catholic thing. It isn't biblical.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible