2

Why wasn't Cain's punishment death?

Genesis 4:14

ESV - 14 Behold, you have driven me today away from the ground, and from your face I shall be hidden. I shall be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.

10
After Cain killed his brother Abel, God gave the following judgment to Cain: "And now you are cursed from the ground, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother's blood from your hand. When...

1
Mini Kenneth Heck
Although Cain himself didn't receive the death penalty, his line was totally terminated with the Deluge. Seth's line barely survived through the eight persons in the Ark.

July 24 2016 1 response Vote Up Share Report