30 At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, “Who touched my clothes?”
ESV - 30 And Jesus, perceiving in himself that power had gone out from him, immediately turned about in the crowd and said, "Who touched my garments?
For follow-up discussion and general commentary on the topic. Comments are sorted chronologically.
It is one of the gifts of Holy Spirit.
Jesus could feel the healing virtue go out of Him. He knew that someone had touched Him by faith. That is why Jesus asked who touched his clothes?...
And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?
► The touch of faith is different from the physical touch but it is just as real.
Knowing what was done in her, she came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth.
► Ten steps in her healing:
1. Her desperate condition (Mk. 5:25).
2. She tried all human remedies (Mk. 5:26).
3. She spent all she had (Mk. 5:26).
4. She heard of Jesus (Mk. 5:27).
5. She determined to touch Jesus (Mk. 5:27).
6. She planned her procedure (Mk. 5:27-28).
7. She exercised faith (Mk. 5:28,34).
8. She was instantly healed (Mk. 5:29).
9. She knew she was healed (Mk. 5:33).
10. Her "faith" in the saviour healed her
Jesus said to her, "Thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague..." Again proving that personal faith will get from God that for which it believes.
► This is an unfailing law (Mt. 8:10; 9:29; 21:22; Mk. 9:23; 11:22-24).