What does it mean that love keeps no record of wrongs?
1 Corinthians 13:5
5 Or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
In 1 Corinthians 13, the "love chapter," we have a list of love's attributes. Included in the description of love are some things that love is not. Verse 5 says that love "keeps no record of wrongs...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible