← Back
2

How did Pharaoh find out that Sarai was Abram's wife?

Genesis 12:18 - 19

NIV - 18 So Pharaoh summoned Abram. "What have you done to me?" he said. "Why didn't you tell me she was your wife? 19 Why did you say, 'She is my sister,' so that I took her to be my wife? Now then, here is your wife. Take her and go!

Clarify Share Report Asked April 09 2014 Mini Andranise Thomas

3
Data Doreen Lovell Evangelist and Prayer Intercessor
Man's heart plans his path but the Lord directs his steps.Abram lied about Sarai to save his life even after he had been called by God. The soveriegn God forgives Abram's sin and plagued Pharoah and his household because of Sarai; so much so that Pharoah called Abram and rebuked him. We can therefore say that through the plagues God revealed to Pharoah that Abram was Sarai's husband in the same way today God will revealed His commnds and /or messages through the Rauch Hakodesh (Holy Spirit).

Please note that in fact Sarai was Abrams half -sister, but he twist the fact that she was also his wife.

April 10 2014 0 responses Vote Up Share Report