What does it mean that love is not proud?
1 Corinthians 13:4
4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
First Corinthians 13 offers tremendous insight regarding the Christian perspective of love. As love is described, the stipulation that love "is not proud" is included (verse 4). The very word trans...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
STANLEY S. DRANE
We don't put ourselves above other people, thinking they're wrong and we're right all the time, no! We're to love and treat each other right, plus be workers together in God's kingdom, and his church, not against one another.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible