What does it mean that love is not easily angered?
1 Corinthians 13:5
5 Or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Love is an attribute of God and one of His gifts to us. First Corinthians 13 offers tremendous perspective regarding the true nature of Christian love. A portion of the description says that love "...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible