What does it mean that love always protects?
1 Corinthians 13:7
7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
The "love chapter, 1 Corinthians 13, mentions four specific attributes of love that are "always" put into action. The first of these is that love "always protects" (NIV) or "love bears all things" ...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible