Why is edification important in the life of a Christian?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
What is edification, and why is it so important in the lives of believers? The word used for "edification" in the New Testament is oikodomé, which translates literally as "the building of a house."...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible