9

How can I give my life to God?

29
We all live for something. We start life fully committed to pleasing ourselves. As we grow, that usually doesn't change much. Our focus can become more dispersed among areas that are important to u...

4
Doktor D W Supporter
John 14:6, John 3:16-17, John 3:3, John 5:24, Romans 10:8-13. Once you have surrendered to Him through Jesus, rejoice with us in Ephesians 2:8-9.

August 13 2013 0 responses Vote Up Share Report

4
Mini MONA FERNANDEZ
Just ask God in the name of Jesus to forgive you of all your sins of omission, commission, sins of the flesh etc. 

after you confess to Jesus, Say Lord i too choose to forgive others who have hurt me in my lifetime. Heal all my brokenness and come into my heart, I choose to believe your word is Truth and you are the one true living God.

fill me with your Holy Spirit and make me your child.!

The promise of God is "I will never despise a broken spirit and a contrite heart!" Pray from your heart fervently, God is watching the
positioning of our hearts.

January 15 2014 0 responses Vote Up Share Report

4
Stringio Gary Patton People Development Coach to Christians
The answers above include a lot of theology which is basically accurate. 

But, the simple answer is laid out clearly in Romans 10:8-12.

Once you do that, relax and don't get all religious!

Trust God The Father to lead you in the power of God The Holy Spirit Who WILL come into you and live Jesus', God The Son's, life out through you.

The so-called, and often mandated, "Sinners' Prayer" was only invented by one man in the middle of the 19th Century. There were 1850 years of Jesus Followers saved by God before that! 

Blessings and enjoy living in eternity all! It ain't supposed to be as complicated as too many make it!

March 08 2014 0 responses Vote Up Share Report

3
Steve portrait 3k 14 Steve Harrison
When the men and women in Jerusalem were convinced that they had crucified Jesus Christ the messiah they asked Peter "What shall we do to be saved" Peter answered "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit" - Acts 2:38. As you continue reading the book of Acts (the actions of the first century Christians), you'll find exactly the same pattern repeated for everyone who wanted to follow Jesus: Believe, Repent, Be Baptised to wash away Sin, Receive the Holy Spirit". These are all the steps and are essential to allow God through His word to direct us into a relationship with His Son the way He directed.

May 07 2015 1 response Vote Up Share Report