Is there extra-biblical evidence of the ten plagues in Egypt?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Some critics of the Bible claim that there is no verifiable evidence to support the Bible's account of the Exodus of the Hebrews from Egypt. They say that Egyptologists have found no record of the ...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
This is a very compelling document.
However, I think that the best evidence is the continuing celebration of the Passover after 3400 years. It continues to be celebrated just as the original Passover was. I can't think of any holiday or celebration that can be traced back that far in Human history that continues to this day.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible