What does the Bible say about saving money?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
The Bible teaches that saving money is a wise practice for many different reasons. God is our source and provider for everything we need. "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riche...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
The main passages from both the Old and New Testaments about saving money, in my opinion, are:
1 Timothy 5:8
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible