Is it OK for a Christian to wear a cross or crucifix for fashion?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
The purpose of wearing sacramentals (cross and crucifix included) is not fashion, but for protection, for warding off evil. By using a sacramental as a fashion statement, the person missed the whole point.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible