Who is the man of lawlessness in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12?
2 Thessalonians 2:1 - 12
1 Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, brothers.
2 Not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
The man of lawlessness in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 is the Antichrist who will come on the world scene at the beginning of the Day of the Lord. This Day, sometimes called the "end times," starts after...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible