What is the book of Numbers?
1 The Lord spoke to Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tent of meeting, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they had come out of the land of Egypt, saying.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Author: Moses was the author of the Book of Numbers.Date of Writing: The Book of Numbers was written between 1440 and 1400 B.C.Purpose of Writing: The message of the Book of Numbers, is universal a...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible