Why was the fire in the altar to burn continuously?
13 Fire shall be kept burning on the altar continually; it shall not go out.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Exodus mentions several times that the fire in the altar was the burn continuously. God wanted a perpetual fire there, and He must have had a reason for it.Before the giving of the Law, God appeare...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible