What did the Israelites do during a mourning period?
8 And the people of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days. Then the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
In Deuteronomy 34:8, we are told, "The Israelites grieved for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days, until the time of weeping and mourning was over." The normal mourning period for a person in J...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible