What is the flaming sword guarding the Tree of Life?
24 He drove out the man, and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim and a flaming sword that turned every way to guard the way to the tree of life.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
If you go to Ur today you will not visually detect an angel with a flaming sword. You will see desert. Perhaps that is the meaning. All evidence of the Garden of Eden is forever removed. It is restored in the life of EACH person who receives Jesus as Savior.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible