Can you be a Christian and not be a disciple?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
Disciples are followers of Jesus. That is, they walk in His footsteps and share His Love with others. One who becomes a Christian is motivated by the Holy Spirit to be active in the local church and in reaching out to family, loved ones, friends, even strangers. Christian = Disciple.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible