What does the Bible say about being self-centered?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Self-centeredness is defined as "immoderate concern with one's own interests and well-being; self-love or egotism." The Bible tells us "people who are self-centered aren't able to please God" (Roma...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible