How does the Bible describe a fool?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
The Bible has much to say about fools. The wordfooltoday usually means "a senseless fellow, a dullard." The biblical definition has the added dimension of "someone who disregards God's Word." The B...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
The fool has said in his heart there is no God. I suppose you can,t get more foolish than that. That was a very insiteful answer it help my understanding of what the word Raca met. Good answer Mike
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible