2

When did God create the angels?

Clarify (1) Share Report Asked July 01 2013 Mini Anonymous (via GotQuestions)

3
Trying to determine when God created the angels is somewhat tricky because anything God did "before the foundation of the world" puts the event outside of time itself. Time and space are characteri...

0
Mini Anonymous
Perhaps the angels were from another plan before our existence.

0
Kodak camera 851 John Anderson
Angels are also God's messengers and he also uses them for his purpose. For example, the Angel of death at Passover. My favorite way that God uses them is to be our guardian Angels. We are not to worship Angels, but I feel not enough Christians thank them for what the do for us. When I do, I ask God to thank them for me to make sure it can't be considered as Angel worship.

February 05 2015 1 response Vote Up Share Report